21 Nov Giving Tuesday Raffle
Celebrated on the Tuesday following Thanksgiving, #GivingTuesday is an international day of giving to causes in your community.
This year, Tomorrow’s Leaders NYC is excited to announce #TLNYCGIVE2WIN; a new initiative that rewards you for supporting TLNYC students.
Entering the raffle is extremely simple. All you have to do is click the blue button at the bottom of the page and donate $25 or more. Prizes include, but are not limited to, two (2) tickets to a Brooklyn Nets Game or TLNYC Swag.
Contest rules are as follows:
- PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The SWEEPSTAKES (“#TLNYCGIVE2WIN”) begins on November 19 at 9 AM EST and ends on November 28, 2017, at 11:59 PM EST.
- ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the United States who are at least 18-years-of age.
- HOW TO ENTER: All donors who make a donation of $25 or more using the following URL before 11:59 pm on November 28, 2017, will be entered into the raffle: www.tlnyc.org/donate.
- WINNER SELECTION: The Winner(s) of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted by TLNYC Officials.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winning entrants will be notified by phone or email. All notified winners must respond back to TLNYC Officials within 24 hours, or the prize will be forfeited, and another person is selected at random.
- WINNER RESPONSIBILITY: To accept the prize, the winner must provide Tomorrow’s Leaders NYC with a selfie or picture that will be used for the sole purpose of announcing the winner on the organization’s social media platform. Picture may also be used in future post or marketing campaigns that detail, promote, and/or explain ‘give to win’ initiatives.
Last Updated: November 21, 2017 at 11:00 PM ET
Contest rules are subject to change without notice.
You must be logged in to post a comment.