29 Nov GUIDE THE YOUTH
Learn how you can support our mentoring program campaign for our high school students.
This individual mentoring program will continue to ensure our high school participants receive quality and committed support services that will allow them to become positive and productive leaders of their community through high school and also give them the skills needed to be college and career ready.
- My name is Oluwatoyin Ayanfodun, I have spent the past 3.5 years making a tremendous sacrifice to support this undeserved and overlooked population.We have worked with over 120 over-age students in Brooklyn, NY and have helped 95% of these students get promoted to the next grade and 80% improve their overall grade point average.
- These youth have a burning desire to overcome their past failures and become success stories and role models for other youth. Each one of these students are already leaders in school, home, or outside of school due to their circumstances. Our job is to mold them into positive leaders throughout their lives.
- Contributors will play a role in helping these students continue to turn their lives around, build future entrepreneurs, college graduates, advocates, role models, and positive and productive citizens in our society.
What do we need?
We would like to raise $10,000 to successfully maintain a year long individual mentoring program for our High School participants.
Why do we need this money?
- The money raised will ensure all of the mentees will be able to have 2 outings each month with their mentors throughout the one year period, and cover 5 mandatory training sessions for mentors, .
- The more funds we can raise, the more we can do. Meeting our funding goal of $10,000 will set us up to have the most impactful year of the organization since its inception.
- Describe where the funds go if you don’t reach your entire goal.
Beyond money— we need your help spreading the word
At its heart, Tomorrow’s Leaders is about helping youth reach their goals and dreams in life. We envision all of our participants to be future entrepreneurs, advocates, role models, success stories, and agents of change.
Ways you can help:
- Let your network know about being a potential mentor with Tomorrow’s Leaders
- Spread the word about this campaign on facebook
- Share our information with a companies, non-profit organizations, individuals, your workplace, family, and friends.
- Stay connected. Follow Tomorrow’s Leaders NYC on
Recognizing your generosity. Thank you!
The work we do touches students’ lives in a meaningful way. Every dollar you give touches student’s lives. We thank you, and so do the students.